If you have wooden chairs in your house, do not consider throwing them away instead you can reuse them by renovating them. They can be placed in you kids room or even in the living area of your house once they are painted. We often tend to throw the things which get a little rusty and start to look old but don’t forget that you have spend a lot of money on it so why should you throw it. Instead only by some efforts it can brand new.
You can revamp a wooden chair by just few steps. Material you need is sandpaper, a wet piece of cloth, paint of your choice, white paint and a paint brush. You can pick the paint of color of your own choice. And follow these steps below.
Steps to revamp a wooden chair:
- Since it gets a little messy so you do need to be outdoor in order to complete the whole task.
- Sandpaper the chair first properly
- Next, take a piece of wet cloth and wipe all the sand off the chair
- As it gets a little smooth, you need to coat the chair first with white color paint so that the chair does not look rusty when you paint it with the desired color you want.
- Once the coated white paint has dried off, sandpaper the chair again. Wipe it out with dry cloth.
- Now comes the fun part, paint it with your desired color and when it dries off, place it anywhere in your home.
It would be better if you paint them with bright and vibrant colors because that makes the chair look new and clean as well. Revamping a wooden chair is better than throwing them out. Try it out! You would be surprised by looking a brand new chair revamped by you.