Pallets are getting very common nowadays which is why people prefer to make everything out of pallets for their homes. Even if it is a bed, people would prefer to take days to make it out of pallets because they literally cost you less than $50 even if you use the screws and paint with it. You can find pallets for free from any warehouse or at very less cost from home depot. I had a lot of things scattered in my house and wanted a dresser since so long but then my friend suggested me the diy pallet dresser. The idea did not seem to get out of my head so I started to work on it.
It does consume a little time because the pallet dresser needs to be big enough to store or decorate stuff in it which is lying around the house uselessly.
- I collected a lot of pallets with a pallet board as well as a back to the dresser.
- I made three shelves so that I am able to place my decorations in it and two cabinets with the doors to place the other unnecessary things which need to stay in place.
- Inside the cabinets I had two shelves as well so that my things can be organized and fit in as much as they can.
- I drilled the pallets together by standing the whole structure of the pallet dresser. It came out to be perfect after working for two long weekends.
- I have decided to paint the pallet dress after sandpapering it so that it looks attractive and beautiful in my living area.
I love the creativity I have done with the dresser out of pallets. You do need to make sure pallets are pest free otherwise your efforts would be wasted. Make sure to try this by your own and you will enjoy making something productive for your house.